Freelance Graphic Designer
- Provide creative client-based services for various businesses
2009-present Flexographic Technical Association
Creative Services Manager
- Design and produce monthly magazine and all print collateral
- Manage and supervise all creative work produced by team members
- Responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all applications within the association
- Design, produce and maintain company website
2005-2008 Partners & Napier, Inc.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Develop and execute multiple training seminars to mentor creative team’s transition from QuarkXPress to InDesign
- Development of collateral for account-specific promotional programs
- Design advertising templates for use in the field by corporate sales force.
- Requisition outside services, write production estimates, manage
timelines, delivery and client expectations.
1995-1998 Buck & Pulleyn, Inc.
Senior Mechanical Artist
- Design and mechanical production for corporate collateral and advertising
- Mentor new team members in dual-platform workgroup
1991-1993 Electric Ink, Ltd.
- Design and mechanical production for textbooks and trade books
- Mechanical production for retail packaging objectives
- Specialize in realizing efficiencies with emerging technologies
1989-1991 Hope Reports, Inc.
- Design corporate communications and publications
- Work with print and typesetting vendors
BFA Graphic Design 1989
Rochester Institute of Technology
- WordPress Fundamentals Training. Fall 2013
- InDesign CS3 Training. Chicago, IL, March 2008
- MacWorld San Francisco 2007. Design Conference; attended several
software training sessions for design professionals
- HTML Basic Training. Rochester, NY, 2003
Professional Associations & Affiliations
- Women Communicators of Austin
- Freelance Austin
- Austin WordPress Meetup Group
- Albuquerque WordPress Meetup Group
- New Mexico AIGA
- Rochester InDesign User Group
- NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals)
- Rochester Advertising Federation